Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Other Hobby...and Sneak Peeks

I do have hobbies other than photography: reading, cross stitch, grocery shopping, laundry...oh wait, some of those are the things that KEEP me from my hobbies! But I have had time lately to work on one of my current favorites: scrapbooking. I do love making layouts of my family photos. Right now, I'm working on photos from our vacation last month to Florida. I'm more than halfway done. Maybe I'll figure out how to photograph my layouts decently (my photographic skills are definitely lacking in this area) and post them here sometime soon. In the meantime, maybe I can teach the cat to vaccuum up his own furballs so I can have more time for my hobbies.

Here's a sneak peek of the photographs I'll be adding to A Wonderful World tomorrow. Don't forget I have free shipping on all purchases until July 1.



I'm also on MySpace now (you can find the link to the left), so stop by and check it out.

0 Tell me what you think: