Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just Another Wednesday

...and time for a weigh in, literally. My husband and I have been on Weight Watchers for the past 13 months. It's really working for us, and, as of today, I am 5.5 lbs. away from my goal. I've lost 36.5 lbs. so far. Yay for me!

Nice catch, CrimsonWorld. I'm obviously not the Bama fan I proclaim to be, since in my last post I got the date for the opening game wrong! August 30 is firmly written in my calendar!

You may notice some new links on the right side and in the "Visit Me" sections. I now list selected photos for purchase on the following sites:


I'll be traveling next week to Redondo Beach, CA for my day job, so if you see a woman taking pictures like crazy, say hi. It's probably me. However, because I will probably not have computer access, I won't blog until I'm back, and more importantly, shipping from etsy will be delayed by a couple of days.

Speaking of etsy, I've been putting up photos like mad lately. Don't forget free shipping until the end of the month. Here's a few samples:





1 Tell me what you think:

MamaSnapped said...

Those are some great shots!

HEY NEIGHBOR! Well, not so close neighbor. I saw your post on ILP. I'm in North AL, about an hour north of B'ham. :)