Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Open!!!!!!!!!!!

My Etsy store (www.WonderfulWorld.etsy.com) is now open for business! I am very proud and excited and scared to be putting my photography out there. Please stop by and check things out if you get a chance, and please let me know what you think. I'm open to any constructive criticism!

Don't forget, until midnight June 30, 2008, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders to celebrate my grand opening.

I have listed the following photographs, each available in the following sizes:
4x6
5x7
8x10
11x14
I photographed this jellyfish at the Georgia Aquarium in December 2006.

The London Eye, photographed in September 2007.


Also from September 2007, I photographed this beautiful sculpture at the Musee d'Orsay in Paris, France.

1 Tell me what you think:

Dressed Up Digger said...

thatjllyfish is so dramatic. I love the colour and the atmosphere

s.x