Friday, August 1, 2008


It's such a bad song, but the title of the theme song of the Biggest Loser runs through my head all the time. Then I came across this thread on 2Peas, and it got me thinking. It shouldn't be so hard for us to admit the good things about ourselves. I'm one of the worst when it comes to this. I'm hard pressed when I need to list my strengths, although of course I possess strengths, and its not bragging to talk about them.

So in honor of the post above, here it goes: I think that I have been blessed with the gift of what I call "the photographer's eye". I don't know if its an eye for good composition or not, but I have ability to see a photo, even when I don't have a camera in my hand. It's part of what made me take up photography in the first place. This gift does not apply to photographing humans, but nature and especially architecture and still life.

So what have you done today to make you feel proud?

2 Tell me what you think:

jillconyers said...

Proud and still surprising myself that I train for and run races :)

Great post!

Heather said...

Wonderful photograph. I agree that you have that eye. So glad that you share it with us. I've left you something on my blog. Please stop by and check it out.